4th Quarter News 2009 here at Kel Tec
- NEW PRODUCT: This quarter we’ve finished the PMR-30, a pistol chambered for the .22magnum round. Info on the new pistol can be found here.
- The new 12,500sq-ft building is complete and already almost filled. We’ve cleared enough room in our main factory to move and install the new CNC machines that will be used mainly for RFB production.
- In addition to the new building, we’ve renovated one of our existing to add an additional 3000sq-ft for assembly and shipping. This should also help to streamline the production process.
- Kel-Tec is now the owner of one of the few TIG Welding Robots in the great State of Florida.
- November saw the IDGA Soldier, Equipment, and Technology Expo. We displayed our RFB and SU16Ds for those in the service. The show was held in Fort Bragg, NC and proved to be a very fun event.
- We held our annual Employee Christmas Party at Medieval Times in Kissimmee this year. Everyone had a blast. Great food, great company, and knights fighting on horseback, what more could you ask for?
- 2009 had a record sales volume for Kel-Tec, up 15% from 2008!
- 2010 SHOT is right around the corner, we’ve been preparing for our week in Las Vegas during the beginning of the Q1 2010!