Q2 for Kel-Tec has been quite busy and we have many good things to announce!
- We are expecting to break ground in early Q3 on our new facility. This new building will mainly be used to store excess materials and make room for new CNC machines. It will also house our new R&D lab.
- Three more Mazak Horizontal Machining Centers are slated to arrive early next quarter to be used mainly for the milling of RFB parts.
- We are also attempting to expand our in-house barrel production due to the unpredictable nature of outside suppliers. This new expansion is expected to increase rifle production significantly.
- RFB production is still in its early stages: rifles are being shipped every week but not in full production batch numbers as of yet.
- The month of May saw the NDIA Joint Service Small Arms Symposium (www.ndia.org) in which Kel-Tec attended for the first time. We feel that the RFB made a good impression on those that attended the conference as well as those who test fired it at the Live Fire Demonstration (see pictures below).
- Website updates are still being worked on as you can see and we are very hopeful that these changes will make the website more user-friendly as well as easier on the eyes. We thank you for your patience during this process!