1st Quarter 2010 here at Kel-Tec
- This year’s SHOT show went off without a hitch. Located at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, SHOT saw thousands of manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. Our new PMR-30 generated a good amount of buzz at the convention. This year also marked the last year for using our current SHOT tradeshow exhibit. Look forward to seeing a new tradeshow display in 2011!
- The PMR-30 is on track for its Q2 release.
- Kel-Tec CNC now has a Facebook page and YouTube channel. Check them out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kel-Tec/376139184639?ref=ts and http://www.youtube.com/user/KelTecWeapons
- IN DEVELOPMENT: Click adjustable "D-model" rear sights which will be available to purchase from the web-store as an accessory.
- NEW ACCESORY: RFB under-forend picatinny rails will be available on the web-store in April.
- RFB production batches still not at full quantities due to power limitations. Working with FPL to increase electrical capacity to utilize new CNC machines to bring RFB into full production numbers.