The Kel-Tec CL-42 is a lightweight, single-mode output, modular LED flashlight. The light operates via a forward-click button located at the rear of the flashlight with both constant and momentary-on capabilities.
The CL-42 produces a constant 420 lumen beam via a controlled-output circuit board for 1h 15min, after which time the output will decrease in intensity like a traditional flashlight as the batteries are exhausted, producing 42 lumens at 2h 20min.
- Lumens: 420.
- Batteries: (2) CR123 batteries.
- Run time: 2 hours 25 Mins.
- Beam distance: 160 Meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 6400 candela.
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Water resistance: 1 meter depth.